iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S are great phones to take videos with since they allow up to 1080p HD recording quality. Many people take videos on their iPhones for commentary on YouTube or making how-to videos to upload for their blog or websites. It is easy for the iPhone 5 to detect faces in video recording, and it is a breeze to auto-focus by simply tapping on the screen. It is easy to just take your phone out of your pocket and begin recording a video whether you are at home or out, such as at a concert. Both iPhone 5 and 4S have the ability to take amazing quality videos that rival even some of the top-selling video cameras on market today.
There are many reasons that your videos got deleted from your iPhone 5 or 4S, such as:
- Accidental deletion of your video files, maybe due to a slip of the thumb.
- Corrupt video files that are no longer able to be opened.
- iPhone updates iOS but loses your favorite video files.
- Factory restored iPhone to get rid of a problem, but now your files are gone.
- You get a virus on your phone that eats your files.
- Forgetting to back up files on another database is problematic when they’re no longer on your iPhone.
- iTunes can get corrupt or when iTunes is updated you lose synced data.
- Backed up files on computer get deleted, etc.
Fortunately, there is a way to recover deleted video from iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S, and it is easier than you think. Whether you need to recover deleted video from iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S, you can follow these simple steps for either model. Just download the Wondershare Dr. Fone latest version 2.0 (it’s a free trial), then hook up your iPhone to your computer using the USB cord. Next, run the Dr. Fone program and it will start scanning. Soon your recovered video files will pop up, and you can save them in a safer place, such as in a file on your desktop, or in a cloud-based drive such as DropBox or SkyDrive.
People create videos for sharing little slices of life’s best times: birthday parties, pranks, surprises, concerts, festivals, children’s first words, memories of best friends, and more – don’t let your memories be lost forever; there is a way to recover deleted or lost video clips from iPhone 4S or 5. It is easy to recover lost video clips from iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 with Wondershare Dr. Fone 2.0. Just head over to http://www.wondershare.com/disk-utility/recover-deleted-video-from-iphone5-and-iphone4s.html for your free trial today!